Struggling with paying your bills?
Want a fresh start"!
At Law Offices of John Charles Fitzgerald, we efficiently and effectively guide clients to improve their finances. All through California we can help you eliminate your bills and back taxes or build wealth through organizing your business or planning your estate.
Knowledgeable lawyer WILL address your concerns
You have many choices to make regarding your debt resolution, and selecting the right attorney is an important first step. Clients choose Law Offices of John Charles Fitzgerald for our:
- Personal service — At Law Offices of John Charles Fitzgerald, you’ll work directly with your attorney. Your phone calls will be returned promptly, and you will always be aware of what is going on with your case.
- Detailed strategies — Legal problems don’t exist in a vacuum, and I will not help you solve one problem only to create others. Looking at all the issues as a whole will help to avoid unpleasant surprises down the road.
- Reasonable rates — The last thing you need to worry about right now are the costs involved with resolving your financial problems. We will discuss all costs in advance so you don’t have to be concerned about it as we get you through this process.
When it comes to bankruptcy in California, time is not on your side. Together, we can resolve the matter promptly so you can get back on track right away.
Skilled firm serves residents and businesses
For California residents and businesses, we can assist with all aspects of your personal and business forms.
- Business bankruptcy — We will perform a thorough debt analysis to properly assess your situation so we can come up with the best plan for your business bankruptcy. Our extensive experience with Chapter 7 bankruptcy for corporations and limited liability companies means you will have knowledgeable representation throughout this challenging time.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — I represent only debtors in bankruptcy cases and can help you decide which type is best for your situation. Chapter 7 wipes out most debts, but a means test is required to determine whether you are eligible to file.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — With a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you will have to pay back your creditors according to a repayment plan that they agree to. The plan will be established for a three- or five-year repayment term.
We are experts in bankruptcy and negotiating deals with the IRS to settle your taxes or help take your business to the next level, by organizing your business, maximizing your duductions, and put your focus on building wealth, then preserving that health through proper estate planning.
Contact our California office today to discuss your bankruptcy
Law Offices of John Charles Fitzgerald in Tustin, CA will fight hard for you throughout your bankruptcy case. Call us at 949-377-0294 or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation.